Friday, February 7, 2014

14 Days of Love: Day 7 Freebie

Halfway through the 14 Days of Love.  I hope you have been able to grab each and every freebie so far.  Don't I have an awesome team? Today's freebie was created by CT member Natalie. She took one of her layouts using two kits and created a quick page for you. Natalie was able to blend Love My Dog and Important to Me with amazing results.  You can find Natalie in her galleries at GingerScraps and Gotta Pixel.

  Love My Dog by Simple Girl Scraps
is available at
Layout by Edit


  Important to Me by Simple Girl Scraps
is available at
 Layout by Heidi
Please enjoy today's freebie by Natalie {If you download, please take a moment to say Thank You! It means a lot to me and my team to read your comments and to know that you like the gifts!}
Love My Dog/Important To Me QP by Natalie
http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u348/scrapper_smiles/Ads/14DaysLove/SGS_LoveMyDog_Important-QP-preview_zps290fd591.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the quick page - with three dogs, I can fill this up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the QP. I already own the Love My Dog kit, so this will fit in very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this QP, will come in handy!!

    ReplyDelete