Sunday, February 9, 2014

14 Days of Love: Day 9 Freebie

Good morning everyone!  Day 9 has begun and I hope you are ready for today's freebie.  CT member Kristal created a lovely frame cluster using my Hush Little Baby kit. I hope you'll find the time to enjoy other creations by Kristal at her GingerScraps and Gotta Pixel Galleries.
Hush Little Baby by Simple Girl Scraps
Available at
 Layout by Karrie
Layout by Lynette
{If you download, please take a moment to say Thank You! It means a lot to me and my team to read your comments and to know that you like the gifts!}
  Hush Little Baby Frame by Kristal

2 comments:

  1. This is perfect for the baby album for my niece that I'm going to work on! I've got a series of photos of her sleeping anywhere except for in her crib, haha! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u! wanna use for my baby girl! how do i layer photos under this? any links to teach me? thanks!

    ReplyDelete